JNBS Aurora Glass Paper Film (4 Colors)
How to use:
1. Prepare your nail bed by forming, pushing back the cuticles and removing all the oils.
2. Apply a base coat and wait until it is dry.
3. Apply the nail polish (the darker color is better), wait until it is dry.
4. apply nail glue, cut a piece of aluminum foil (just big enough for the nail), squeeze it on your nails. Different colors of leaves can be mixed on the nails
5. Remove the leaf and the pattern of the leaf should be glued to your fingernail. If it's missing a bit, just apply the topcoat on the non-caught part and repeat at step.
6. When completely dry, seal it with a top coat to protect the sheet.
JNBS Aurora Glass Paper Film (4 Colors) - GREEN is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability