Preempt RTU Ready to Use (1gal) PRE 11105
Preempt RTU Ready to Use (1gal) PRE 11105 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Ready to Use One-Step Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant formulated with Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide
PREempt Ready to Use One-Step Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant is designed for use as a daily cleaner and disinfectant which has easy to use formats with no mixing or measuring required.
For use in spas, esthetic schools, hair and nail salons, tanning salons, tattoo parlors, massage therapy centers and other critical environments that require cleaning and surface disinfection. This includes work stations, countertops, chairs, spa and salon equipment and other hard non-porous environmental surfaces.
WHY CHOOSE PREempt?
Cleaner: Effective disinfectant as well as a cleaner resulting in added confidence that disinfection can occur.
Faster: Rapid and realistic contact times on a broad spectrum of difficult to kill pathogens.
Responsible: Designed to be easier on surfaces, staff and occupants. Users are not exposed to VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and Personal Protective Equipment is not required for in-use solutions as per health & safety rating.
Sustainable: The active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen leaving no active residues which help to reduce environmental impact.
Directions For Use
Disinfection of non-porous hard surfaces such as the exterior of fume hoods, tabletops and other environmental surfaces.
1. Heavily soiled surfaces require cleaning prior to disinfection.
2. Apply to the surface with a cloth or disposable wipe.
3. Ensure the surface remains wet for 3 minutes.
For use as a disinfectant on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces of footbaths:
1. Drain: Drain the water from the unit and remove any visible debris.
2. Clean: Thoroughly clean all surfaces with PREempt Wipes, then rinse with water and drain.
3. Apply: Pull towelettes from the dispenser and wipe hard non-porous surfaces with the wipe.
4. To Disinfect: All surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes. Use additional towelettes if needed to ensure the correct wet contact time.
5. Rinse: Rinse all surfaces with fresh water and drain.
EFFECTIVE AGAINST A BROAD-SPECTRUM OF BACTERIA, VIRUSES AND FUNGI IN 3 MINUTES!