Satin Smooth Luxury Soft Wax 14oz
Satin Smooth Luxury Soft Wax (14oz)
- Amethyst Crystal (Amatista)
- Golden Quartz
- Silver Tourmaline
How To Use
- Prior to waxing ensure that your skin have not been exposed to direct sun for at least 24 hours before waxing.
- If you have an allergy to pine resin or honey; which are main properties of Satin Smooth hair removal products, do a test area before an actual full service.
- To maintain correct consistency, the wax must be at proper temperature. Test the wax by dipping an applicator into the wax, the consistency of the wax should be like a syrup consistency not thick or lump
- Prior to waxing if the skin shows any signs of irritation, rash or broken skin do not wax.
- Do not wax in these sensitive areas: eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, areas with recent scar tissue, and recently tattooed skin.
- Do not wax any skin areas where you have applied AHA over 8%, Retin A or any topically prescribed acne medication. Furthermore, you should not apply wax if you are taking oral prescribed acne medication such as Acutane. This medication must be discontinued for 6 months before the person can enjoy a waxing service.
- Do not wax any area that has been treated with medical Dermabrasion services within the past 3 months. There should be at least 72 hours between a Microdermabrasion and waxing in the same area.
- Do not wax any areas that has received a hair removal service of any kind of hair removal in the past 24 hours.
- Do not wax over or closely around any body piercing.
- Do not apply soft wax to the same area twice, if using non strip wax do not reapply more than one time. Use tweezers to remove any remaining hair. Also observe the condition of the skin before applying wax.
- Do not wax an area that has a skin graft.
- Do not wax over an area that has been treated with Botox for at least 72 hours. For most fillers, there should be a 30 day waiting period.
- Do not touch freshly wax area with hands. The nails are a bed of bacteria. This could cause the skin to break out after the waxing service.
- Soaps, perfumes or make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after a waxing service.
- No tanning beds or natural sun for 24 hours before waxing and 24 hour after waxing.
- Ice may be applied to any area that has been waxed if inflammation has occurred.
- Avoid hot compress or hot showers for 24 hours after any facial waxing.
- Wait 24 hours before using other hair removal product on skin.
- Be gentle with the waxed area for 24 hours after waxing.
- Moisturize your skin daily.
- Use a soft loofa sponge 1 to 2 times a week to exfoliate dead skin cells
- Stay hydrated; drink a sufficient amount of water daily.
- Use caution when melted. Risk of burn. For Professional use only.
NOTED: If you wish to place an order for more than five cases, kindly note that there will be a waiting period of at least two weeks for the stock to be available.
Satin Smooth Luxury Soft Wax 14oz - Amethyst Crystal - 1 Can is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Orders are received and processed within 48 hours. Once shipping labels are created, the courier company picks up the order and at that point the order is on it's way to you!
Orders do not ship over the weekend or on holidays. If you place your order on Friday, the courier will not pick up until Monday.
If you have not received any order confirmations please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647-435-3856. Please keep in mind that there may be a high call/email volume right now, and that we will get back to you ASAP.
Please review our full shipping policy here